Friday, March 20, 2009

A Spring Day with the Gordon Family

We met Jenifer, Dan, Grant and Micah at Norton Art Gallery today for the most beautiful weather you could ask for, perfect to capture this beautiful family. Even though Micah would rather throw rocks than smile, I think we got a couple to show off that grin! Big brother Grant was an angel, yelling Cheese, Hamburgers, anything he could think of! Hope you enjoyed that Happy Meal Grant!!! Here is your sneak peek!

Gordon-3882

Gordon-3765

Gordon-3699b

sneakpeek1

Gordon-3786

Gordon-3715b

Gordon-3690

Can't wait to show you more!

1 comment:

bekahbex said...

D, These are top notch!!!!!!!!!!!! I am completely blown away... you have a ton to teach me about pp because you passed me up a long time ago! Congratulations! Great photos!

Become my Fan on Facebook!

DeAnn Arnold Photography on Facebook

Search

Email me new posts!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

About Me

Contact DeAnn Arnold at deannharnold@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed