Monday, March 30, 2009

Lisa and Her Kiddos!

Lisa is a dear old friend from high school, with whom I have connected via facebook and MySpace (and the gym!). Believe it or not, these are Madelyne and Garrett's first pics with a pro! These kids were fun and as you can see, totally cute! The thought of chocolate waiting in the car got the best smiles! Thanks, Lisa, I can't wait to do it again outside!


h

lisa and kiddos-5144

lisa and kiddos-5181

lisa and kiddos-5148

fish face!
lisa and kiddos-5191

A big favorite of mine!
lisa and kiddos-5197

I love that they have the same look on their faces!
lisa and kiddos-5154

No comments:

Become my Fan on Facebook!

DeAnn Arnold Photography on Facebook

Search

Email me new posts!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

About Me

Contact DeAnn Arnold at deannharnold@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed