Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jodie Hearts Olivia!

Saturday afternoon I met Jodie and her adorable daughter Olivia downtown for an urban Mommy and Me shoot. Olivia is a natural model, she came up with so many different poses it was hard for me to keep up with her!!!!! Sorry for such a huge post, these pictures just begged me to show them off!

I loved this so much, I am going to be giving away a free Mommy and Me session for Mother's Day to a deserving Mom! Look for an official announcment soon!

jodie and oliva sp

jodie and oliva sp-2

jodie and oliva sp-3

jodie and oliva sp-5

jodie and oliva sp-6

jodie and oliva sp-5336 name

jodie and oliva sp-5366

jodie and oliva sp-5373

jodie and oliva sp-5380

jodie and oliva sp-5393


You're the one that I want...honey!
jodie and oliva sp-5406

jodie and oliva sp-5425

jodie and oliva sp-5433

jodie and oliva sp-5437

jodie and oliva sp-5460

jodie and oliva sp-5472

jodie and oliva sp-5523

jodie and oliva sp-5535

No comments:

Become my Fan on Facebook!

DeAnn Arnold Photography on Facebook

Search

Email me new posts!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

About Me

Contact DeAnn Arnold at deannharnold@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed