Saturday, March 7, 2009

Little Boy Blue-A Sneak Peek for the Bretz family!

Benjamin is another of my super cooperative cute kiddos. He and Bryce Eleanor are only a few weeks apart and one day I might be their wedding photographer! Benjamin brought an entourage, his mom, dad, and Nana. We played in the studio then went over to the castle next door!! I am thrilled with the smiles we captured!

Bretz-1852

Don't you just want to squeeze him?
Bretz-1856

Bretz-1888

Boys are so curious!
Bretz-1917

I love how he and Nana have the same scruncy smile! How adorable!
Bretz-1957

No comments:

Become my Fan on Facebook!

DeAnn Arnold Photography on Facebook

Search

Email me new posts!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

About Me

Contact DeAnn Arnold at deannharnold@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed