Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Own Sneak Peek--Mr. Cole is Two!

From time to time (okay all the time) I drag my kids into the studio to play. Today, we had a real occasion. My youngest, Cole, will be two next week and this is his official two-year-old shoot!!! I am a little partial, but I think he is pretty darn cute in his big boy tie! The tie came from an etsy shop you can visit here

Cole is two-7081


Cole is two-7079


Cole is two-7080


Cole is two-7076


Cole is two-7069


Cole is two-7068


Cole is two-7056


Cole is two-7042


Thank you for letting me share!

1 comment:

Head Gaggler said...

Two already! Wow, how did that happen to our little ones. He is a doll baby and I love that tie. Great shoot and awesome background too. Love that color.

Become my Fan on Facebook!

DeAnn Arnold Photography on Facebook

Search

Email me new posts!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

About Me

Contact DeAnn Arnold at deannharnold@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed