Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cousins Galore! Norton Art Gallery

Just a very very brief sneak peek because I am exhausted from so much fun this weekend. I have a ton of cute ones of each kid to share, but for now, I wanted everyone to know that we DID succeed at getting some good shots of all three kiddos...here they are:

Milla, Max and if you follow this blog, no stranger to us, Bryce Eleanor!

nortonblog1


nortonblog2


nortonblog3


And my favorite from all the shots so far...

nortonblog4


More later this week, stay tuned!





Can't wait to show you more!

No comments:

Become my Fan on Facebook!

DeAnn Arnold Photography on Facebook

Search

Email me new posts!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

About Me

Contact DeAnn Arnold at deannharnold@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed