Sunday, April 19, 2009

Four Generations-a first for me!

When Craig, an old friend of ours, contacted me to take a very important set of pictures for him, I was honored. He wanted to capture four generations of his family. He and his new son, Conner, his father, and his grandfather. We also threw in his beautiful wife Bridget, her stepfather, and his brother Chris. And, loving babies like I do we had to get our hands on the little man!

Oberlander-7521-2

Oberlander-7568

Oberlander-7552

Oberlander-7590

Oberlander-7601

Oberlander-7624-2

No comments:

Become my Fan on Facebook!

DeAnn Arnold Photography on Facebook

Search

Email me new posts!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

About Me

Contact DeAnn Arnold at deannharnold@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed