Sunday, December 7, 2008

Jen, Chris and the Kiddos!

Jennifer was my first client--she was very pregnant with the little man you will see here! We met today at the Boardwalk after church to try to get a picture for her Christmas Card. All Jen wanted was Brady, the baby, not to look weird!

Jen--we did better than that!!! I do believe that is a smile!

LaPierre-1

LaPierre-38

LaPierre-12

And Miss Kennedy, my supermodel. She is always a joy to photograph!

LaPierre-45

LaPierre-29

LaPierre-34

And one that's just a little moody..
LaPierre-26

No comments:

Become my Fan on Facebook!

DeAnn Arnold Photography on Facebook

Search

Email me new posts!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

About Me

Contact DeAnn Arnold at deannharnold@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed