Monday, December 1, 2008

Another Brother and Sister!

I had the pleasure of meeting the whole Johnson/Hagedorn family at once. Christi was our realtor and Alisha is her sister in law. We booked overlapping sessions so we could get one large picture for Granny!!!

Enjoy!!

big group no crop

The Johnsons

We got one picture before we froze!
johnson1

Raelee and her momma
johnson2


Mr. Colton, doesn't he have the sweetest eyes?? He smelled good too--haha
johnson3

Ms. Raelee with some sass! She really wanted to play dress up!
raelee

johnson4

After the Johnsons left, it was time for the LSU-loving Hagedorns!!!

hagedorn5

I told Dylan if he ever plays for the Tigers, I wanted him to use this picture!
hagedorn4

Sweet siblings, Dylan and Alyssa
hagedorn2

One happy family!
hagedorn1

Alisha, I hope to have a Christmas Card design for you soon and the rest of the pictures done this week!

Thanks again for letting me be a part of your big family for a day!

No comments:

Become my Fan on Facebook!

DeAnn Arnold Photography on Facebook

Search

Email me new posts!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

About Me

Contact DeAnn Arnold at deannharnold@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed