Monday, December 8, 2008

Great deal on 5x7 Cards

I just wanted to share with everyone that ordered 5x7 Card (or still wants to).


http://winkflash.com/cards/


Winkflash is having a sale, 5x7 cards for 23 cents each. I cannot vouch for the quality but it sounds like a great inexpensive way to get a card to all your friends and family.

Remember my holiday special!

If you booked a session with me in October or November, I can design your card for $10. If you have your own picture with full rights, I can design the card for $25.You can order them from me as high quality prints or get the file to order them on your own.

No comments:

Become my Fan on Facebook!

DeAnn Arnold Photography on Facebook

Search

Email me new posts!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

About Me

Contact DeAnn Arnold at deannharnold@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed