Thursday, November 6, 2008

Turner's Mini Session!

I did a mini-session with Turner and his beautiful mommy today! What is a mini-session you ask?

A mini session is a 30 minute session in the studio. You get one outfit, one background, up to five people, and 10 edited pictures on CD for $50. For an additional $10 you get a Christmas Card designed for your family!

Although my full sessions are pretty much booked through the end of November, I am still taking a couple mini-sessions each weekend!


turner (3)



His Card:
turner christmas card




So cute he pinches his OWN cheeks!

turner (11)




And his beautiful mommy!
ces and turner/a>

No comments:

Become my Fan on Facebook!

DeAnn Arnold Photography on Facebook

Search

Email me new posts!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

About Me

Contact DeAnn Arnold at deannharnold@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed