Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Hernandez Family

Saturday, I got to meet the most adorable family that we are practically related to, the Hernandez Family! Mom Angela used to work with my best friend Ces and they go to church with the Fisers. Nathaniel (the baby) goes to school with Turner. On top of all that, Angela's sister is Allison, who had her family pictures done last week. With all those connections, its a wonder we just now met!

These have to be two of the cutest, most photogenic kids ever! Duncan would pose at the drop of the hat, even though Nathaniel needed his mommy to really shine!

Angela, this is not really a sneak peek, but I still couldn't resist posting these cuties!


Hernandez-27

Hernandez-3

Hernandez-25

Hernandez-32

And one for fun!

Hernandez-9gonly

Thanks Angela and Stephen! I can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Become my Fan on Facebook!

DeAnn Arnold Photography on Facebook

Search

Email me new posts!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

About Me

Contact DeAnn Arnold at deannharnold@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed