Sunday, November 30, 2008

My two little french girls!

Here is big sister Milla and her little baby girl Amelie. They are such beautiful little girls and Mom and Dad couldn't be nicer or prouder!! Milla defnitely has a mind of her own and little Amelie has the sweetest little face!

I hope you guys love these as much as I do!

ma-19

ma-25

ma-56


zma-43p


Is it a wonder these girls are so beautiful?

zma-40
This has to be my favorite, we worked so hard on this shot, I love the way it came out!
ma-53 ro 1v

3 comments:

bekahbex said...

Deanne,
They are beautiful! I would be pleased too!
++Bex

Anonymous said...

Those are great!!! What a beautiful family!!!

Jennifer said...

Wow DeAnn...... just amazed...

Become my Fan on Facebook!

DeAnn Arnold Photography on Facebook

Search

Email me new posts!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

About Me

Contact DeAnn Arnold at deannharnold@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed