Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Christmas in Deep Ellum {The Magrytas}

I traveled to Dallas this weekend to do some Christmas shoots in Deep Ellum, an artsy district off of downtown. It was so much fun scouting locations and running around with my awesome clients, who were up for ANYTHING!!!

First up was the Magrytas! I went to high school with Christine and Noah, in fact my husband has known Noah since Kindergarten! Are they not the most beautiful family? Even if they can't decide which team to root for!

Magryta-7546

Magryta-7542

Magryta-7551

Magryta-7561

Magryta-7569

Magryta-7583Magryta-7588
Magryta-7591

Magryta-7593

Magryta-7679

No comments:

Become my Fan on Facebook!

DeAnn Arnold Photography on Facebook

Search

Email me new posts!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

About Me

Contact DeAnn Arnold at deannharnold@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed