Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Christmas at the College {Lisa, Madelyn and Garrett}

I arranged to do my outdoor mini sessions this year at the college where I have my "real job." There are so many beautiful architectural places and lots of trees. Well, since my kids decided to get swine flu I gave everyone the option of reshceduling! Lisa her beauitful, cooperative kiddos decided to brave it, and the results were phenomenal!

Neuman-6401

Neuman-6421

Neuman-6419

Neuman-6505Neuman-6508

Neuman-6375

Neuman-6461

Neuman-6388

1 comment:

Julie Danielle said...

Ahh...these are so cute. I love your color too :)

Become my Fan on Facebook!

DeAnn Arnold Photography on Facebook

Search

Email me new posts!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

About Me

Contact DeAnn Arnold at deannharnold@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed