Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Youngs and the Gaylord

I traveled to Dallas to see my good friends, Nick, Mackenzie and Kastyn and while we were there we did some family pictures for them! They are so beautiful and the weather was perfect--so sunny! We shot these at the Gaylord in Grapevine. I wish it was in Bossier so I could shoot there all the time!!!

Mackenzie,

Here is your sneak peek!

The Young Family-42

The Young Family-34

The Young Family-9

The Young Family-16

The Young Family-13

The Young Family-8

The Young Family-51

The Young Family-47

No comments:

Become my Fan on Facebook!

DeAnn Arnold Photography on Facebook

Search

Email me new posts!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

About Me

Contact DeAnn Arnold at deannharnold@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed