Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Product: Mommy Calling Cards

I have heard of Mommy Calling Cards before and to be honest, I never thought I would ever have a need for them! Tuesday, we ran into one of Anden's classmates at McDonalds and her dad wanted to arrange a playdate and I didn't have any paper on hand to give him our contact information and I realized what I needed was some Mommy Calling Cards! So today I made some for us, I can't wait until they come in!

Here is my creation for my two kiddos:

deann cc7

I also designed myself matching Birthday Cards to stick in gifts from the kiddos:

happybirthday

I can create a custom calling card for your family! The cost will be $45 for 50 cards with a picture, coordinating Happy Birthday cards will be $25 for 50.

This offer is good for anyone, not just my clients. You must have full rights to the picture in order for me to use it.

And because I can't wait to play, I am offering a set at half price to the first person to respond to this blog! Good luck!

No comments:

Become my Fan on Facebook!

DeAnn Arnold Photography on Facebook

Search

Email me new posts!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

About Me

Contact DeAnn Arnold at deannharnold@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed