Friday, October 24, 2008

The Very Special Emerson!

I had the honor to capture little Emerson, who is a almost 18 months old. I have to admit, two hours with an 18 month old was daunting, but luckily she was a perfect angel! She and her family are so photogenic it was hard NOT to get a great shot!

We started in the studio in her party dress:

emerson (18)

emerson (36)


Look at these eyes!!!
emerson (11) crop


She was entranced with herself in my lens
emerson (47)


Then we moved on to some fun family shots..I am sensing a trend with pink in these last few sessions!

ward6

emerson (59)

Could she be any more loved?
emerson (60)

Her energy was little low so it was time for a chocolate roll! Yummy!!!

emerson (110)

Baby's got her blue jeans on!
emerson (84)


From there we transformed Miss E into a ladybug! I love the colors in these shots!!!
briana (38)

ward2



Thank you Hunter and Bria for allowing me to photography my future daughter in law!!!

No comments:

Become my Fan on Facebook!

DeAnn Arnold Photography on Facebook

Search

Email me new posts!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

About Me

Contact DeAnn Arnold at deannharnold@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed