Monday, October 27, 2008

Sweet Georgia Lea

Georgia Lea will go down in history as my very first newborn session. I had a lot of inspiration from other great photographers and I have to admit these are so much better than my attempts 18 months ago when Cole was a baby. Some people are born with talent, other are definitely not!!

georgia basketcc

georgia cocoon handcc

georgia holding thumbcc

georgia smile petti cc

Big Brother Garrett wasn't crazy about getting his picture taken but he did pause long enough for one sweet kiss!
garrett kissing georgia bw

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Those are great!!! I just did my first newborn also. :) What fun they are, arent they? She is soooo precious!!

Great Job!!!
--Hayl
CIM

Become my Fan on Facebook!

DeAnn Arnold Photography on Facebook

Search

Email me new posts!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

About Me

Contact DeAnn Arnold at deannharnold@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed