Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Birthday Invite Sessions!

I have had several requests lately for custom designed birthday invitations. Some clients add it on to their regular session and some book a special shoot just for the occasion! Here are two recent invitation designs. They are printed by a printing press and are two-sided . My kids always have invites like this, and now you can too! Birthday invite mini sessions are a 20-minute session and include 25 two sided invitations and five images on CD for $150.

 

A sweet St Patrick’s day girl

aubreycard1

aubreycard2editforblog

A handsome cowboy!

front1 copy

back3 copyblog

And of course my favorite, the one I made for my soon-to-be three year old’s Superman party!

front backforcmblog

No comments:

Become my Fan on Facebook!

DeAnn Arnold Photography on Facebook

Search

Email me new posts!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

About Me

Contact DeAnn Arnold at deannharnold@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed