Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas with the Boudreaux Girls!

Mrs. B asked that these weren’t made public until after Christmas!  Of course these are some of my favorites so it was killing me not to share them!!!!  The new baby will be here next week!!!  I am so excited, its a surprise. I can’t wait to see what they are having and get to know another little beauty!

Boudreaux Gallery-1790 Boudreaux Gallery-1792

Boudreaux Gallery-1808 (2)

Boudreaux Gallery-1814

Boudreaux Gallery-1864

Boudreaux Gallery-1869 (2)

Boudreaux Gallery-1883 (2)

Boudreaux Gallery-1895

No comments:

Become my Fan on Facebook!

DeAnn Arnold Photography on Facebook

Search

Email me new posts!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

About Me

Contact DeAnn Arnold at deannharnold@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed