Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Perfect Christmas Card!

My Christmas Mini Sessions include a card digital file this year and I am excited to announce that I have put together the perfect recipe for a rockin' Christmas Card!!!

recipe card for christmas cards copy


I can't wait to share some samples with you when the Caskey's come for their shoot!!!

I still have plenty of afternoon spots for Christmas--book now! The morning spots filled up fast, but there are some left! Cost is $100 for CD of 10-12 images and a customized Christmas Card!

Spots left:

Studio--Crooked House Christmas theme
Saturday, October 10th- 10:30 a.m. and after noon
Sunday, October 11th - 8:30 & 10:30 a.m. and after noon left

Outdoor--LSUS location under the crepe myrtles and on the steps of the library
Saturday, October 17th- 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. and after noon
Sunday, October 18th- lots of spots available!

Dallas people--wide open, haven't really started booking those yet. Location is still up in the air!

If you want the full treatment--a full session--please note that I am currently booking into September and will only be doing newborns, baby plans, and first birthday shoots in November and December.

No comments:

Become my Fan on Facebook!

DeAnn Arnold Photography on Facebook

Search

Email me new posts!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

About Me

Contact DeAnn Arnold at deannharnold@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed